Monday, October 5, 2009

Well this is new..

Not really, something I haven't done in a while, but I'm making myself do again. Everyone else has one, why don't I?
Writing has always been theraputic, and I am actually up to quite a bit of things lately. Also, I'm terrible at keeping contact with people, so, WHY NOT I ASK YEE.
I'm married to my soulmate, Shane. We've been together for almost 3 years, married for almost one. (New Years Eve wedding, makes it easier for me to remember our anniversary) We live in Phoenix still, it's hot and polluted, but we manage. I work at a Montessori school, and have for 3 years now. I'm an Assistant Teacher / Afternoon coordinator - fun. I attend Montessori Certification classes on the weekend, so eventually I will be able to have my own classroom. I would really really really like to start my own school someday, but we'll take things one day at a time for now. I have 3 cats - Vixen, Ogg Vorbis, and Nymeria. They're batshit crazy, just like myself. I crochet to teach myself focus, my own way of medicating my ADHD. We have no car, so we walk everywhere in this barren hellhole, which actually isn't terrible now because it's finally cooled down.I play far too many video games - Computer, Wii, Playstation, DSi...  I also read a ton, my latest read being A Song of Fire and Ice.
I'm not sure exactly what I intend this to be - a way of communicating with friends, a place to vent / gather thoughts, or later project ideas, but again, let's just roll with it.  Not that I'm really giving you a choice...