Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where have you been?

Let's see:

End of term for classes, sickness / maladies, general "screw-it"ness.

I have one more night of class for this semester, then I'm done until August. HELLO FREE TIME! I can't wait, I'm so excited for all of the possible crafts and things to do, I'm already looking forward to it! Of course, in the general styling of myself, I'm thinking of far too many things to do that I'm becoming overwhelmed!


  • Finally complete that sewing tutorial I signed up for
  • Lessons for my afternoon class
  • Sew lots of pretty things
  • Finally master knitting
  • Start getting my year-long project together for my degree
  • Make more things for friends and family
  • Work on my mailing etiquette


Also, I haven't been changing purses nearly enough lately. We must fix this!