Thursday, July 1, 2010

Raaaaaaain. We want raaaaaaaaain.

Seriously, 110degrees out today. WHY. At school today we were trapped inside the entire day. Opening the door makes you go face to face with a breath-stealing wall of HEAT. Who thought it was a good idea to start a city here? I want to do nothing but lay in a pool with a chilly Margarita and eat ice cream.

I started making a knit Princess Peach washcloth, until I realized my count was off by 4 so I had to undo the whole thing. I am now tired of knitting. :P

I feel really guilty about going on a long haitus from my 365 project. In fact, I feel so guilty that I try not to even think about it at all. I see things every day to take a picture of, I just feel so sapped lately. I haven't been knitting, crocheting, or sewing. I haven't really been writing either, if you keep up with my Montessori Blog. I have finished a few books, and started some new ones. In my head, I keep telling myself that June was BIRFDAY MONTH and therefore a get-out-of-stuff-free card. I think for once the idea that I NEED to be doing something is what is preventing me from actually doing it. After a long break, perhaps I will feel the WANT again.