Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Season!

A while back for Chelsea's Birthday I made her this awesome Cloche hat.
It's terribly adorable. I think I need a pink / grey one...

This is a super-short post to say: I'm sorry but I'm terribly busy. Super busy. Ridiculously busy. I have to come up with 4 original lessons (completely put together for demonstration/ use too), a term paper (roughly 15 pages), my 3 other school observations, 4 assessments, and oh-god-I'm-forgetting something all by December 4th. These next two weeks, I just might cease to exist. 

Also, it's a completely home-made Christmas in this household this year. While cheap, it is time consuming...time, which is more valuable than money to me right now. I would post all of the super awesome things I've made, but it would be ruining many surprises. :D