Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wokka wokka wokka wokka

     Some of the pictures I took today for my Montessori project didn't turn out. Now I'm seeing why people had tiny complaints about this camera - the screen doesn't accurately show the picture you just took. On the screen it may look blurry, but it's actually crystal clear, or vice versa, as I found out today. But the ones I didn't count on looking awesome turned out gorgeous, so that kinda makes up for it.
     I'm avoiding reading my homework like the plague. Dr. Maria Montessori was a brilliant woman, but considering that her works are translated from her native Italian, and a lot of these were written 90-80 years ago, it can be kinda...dry. OH NOES I TRASH TALKED MONTESSORI, THEY'RE GOING TO COME BEAT ME UP NOW!
     In the market for a new printer, not exactly sure what to get - Laser, or Inkjet. I'm thinking maybe laser could eventually make itself worthwhile, cartridges are expensive though. Just tired of Inkjets only lasting a year or so, and being 30$ to replace ink every few months.