5lbs Pork Butt or shoulder
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1 quartered onion
1. Trim the fat off the pork
2. Rub the pork in brown sugar
3. Place quartered onion in bottom of crockpot
4. Put pork on top
5. Pour in vinegar
6. Pour in enough Worchestershire sauce to hide the bottom of the pot. It won't look like much, but it will work!
7. Smother top of the pork with brown sugar.
8. Turn crockpot on low for 8 hours.
9. Shred with forks!
You can save the drippings and reduce them to make your own BBQ sauce, or just add your favorite bottled sauce!