Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh yes - forgot

Another Crochet project- This was a gift. It started out MUCH bigger, and I was going to make a wallhanging out of it, but it didn't seem to "fit" the recipient. So I downsized it, and made it a mat. This is made out of different gauges of wire. Very hard to work with, but neat result. They're all SUPPOSED to be different sizes and styles - Really, it was intentional.


I know now what I'd do different. I have a ton of circles left over, I think I will make a really funky wall hanging that spells LOVE, similar to that popular 80's    LO       style. Or plain. I have too many ideas....
                     VE
I'll be posting the other projects I've completed recently after the recipients have received them, or let me take pictures of them with them! Yay!